Organic Concrete Etcher, Masonry and Concrete Cleaner
ULTRApreCut is an excellent 2-in-1 Concrete Etcher and Cleaner specifically formulated to prepare interior or exterior concrete surfaces prior to coating. As a concrete etch it is designed to clean and wash concrete and masonry surfaces without using common caustic acid wash products. Concrete acid etching is often used to improve penetration and adhesion of paints, stains and sealers, as well as assist in the concrete polishing process. This water based, organic, biodegradable concrete etching product will remove efflorescence (white mineral stains), oil, auto fluids, grease and red clay stains from any concrete and masonry surface. Cleanup is simple and safe.
- Safe organic replacement for traditional acids
- Non-fuming, will not harm skin
- Safe to use on aluminum, copper, stainless steel, painted surfaces, tile and grout
- Odorless, does not require neutralizing
- Revolutionary new acid alternative cleans with industrial strength
- 100% biodegradable and environmentally safe
- Etching hard concrete floors before grinding
- Removing insoluble salts like calcium and magnesium
- Removing concrete from tools
- Cleaning and etching floors before applying coatings
ULTRApreCut is an excellent product when you are looking to remove stains from concrete. Many customers prefer ULTRApreCut when they are trying to remove oil stains especially if they want a color-stained concrete look. To remove rust stains you may need to apply one coat of ULTRApreCut, scrub with a wire brush, re-apply and then brush and clean again.
For decorative concrete contractors, if the concrete floor is very hard and your diamond abrasive tools aren’t cutting the floor effectively or are glazing, then simply apply UltraPreCut. Wait 5 minutes and the etched concrete will be much easier to grind.
At WerkMaster, we take safety seriously. That is why ULTRApreCut is an organic biodegradable concrete etcher and masonry cleaner that allows you to clean and etch concrete without exposing yourself or your family to toxic fumes and hazards.