Our PE440BU 28″ Propane Burnisher is Smart, Clean and Indoor Air Quality Safety Conscious
Today’s floor care professionals are demanding more features and benefits in their choice of propane burnisher. They want performance while reducing overall maintenance costs and downtime, as well as extending the life of their propane buffer. Concrete polishing professionals are now using propane burnishers in their polished concrete process placing more importance on dust control, safety and durability. The Stealth delivers on all counts.
The PE440BU with ClearSKY SafeSense™ Emissions Monitoring System offers the only technology in the floor care and concrete polishing industry that automatically shuts off the propane engine before emissions reach dangerous levels.
The PE440BU will shut down:
- If the machine air intake is restricted by a dirty filter
- If the air-to-fuel ratio is improperly set
- If the machine is running unattended
- If the operator attempts to run the machine cold…to name a few
Which means SafeSense™ will not only shut down the engine, but will also accurately tell you why. If the problem is not corrected, SafeSense™ will continue to shut down again and again and again, protecting the well being of the operator. This provides peace of mind for the owner who can monitor both the use of the machine and the Hour Meter/Tachometer, ensuring properly scheduled maintenance.
WerkMaster CentriVac™ is a centrifugal dust collection system that traps minute particles of debris generated during ultra high speed burnishing operations. The innovative CentriVac™ dust collection system, with precision engineered skirt and deck designs, utilizes the high speed rotation of the pad to direct dust into an easily accessible bag.
Our Four Stage Vacuum System with an Actual Vacuum Motor captures and contains the dust in a DuPont® HysurfTM Micro-filter Bag – the revolutionary new vacuum bag increases dust pick-up while simultaneously increasing vacuum efficiency. This guarantees greatly reduced dust particle counts for:
- Improved Indoor Air Quality – per EPA directives to improve IAQ.
- Less Dust on Shelves and Stock – less labor to maintain stock appearance.
- Less Dust on the Floor – reduce or eliminate dust mopping after buffing.
A typical non-vacuuming Ultra High Speed Propane Buffer can generate more than 1,000,000 particles (larger than 1 micron) per cubic foot per minute. The WerkMaster CentriVac™ Vacuum System captures and contains up to 80% of the dust particles created by Ultra High Speed Buffing.
- SafeSense™ Emissions Monitoring System with ClearSKY Technology
- Ergonomic design improves form and function
- Catalytic muffler exceeds EPA and OSHA minimum requirements
- Adjustable handle and soft tread wheels for optimal comfort and results
- Easy access battery and oil reservoir for no fuss maintenance
- RokBak™ action allows for easy pad change
- Improved engine dust filter reduces filter cleaning by 50%
- Bail throttle with electric clutch for easy start-up and smooth operation
- CentriVac™ centrifugal dust collection system
- American made aluminum castings with durable steel skirt
Featuring an 18HP 603cc engine from Kawasaki with a 2 Year Warranty*
- 34% more fuel efficient– reduces operating costs
- 40% fewer oil changes– reduces maintenance costs
- When combined with the PE440BU design, that number rises to 60% fewer oil changes