Concrete cleaners and restorers remove a wide variety of common stains and soiling from the oldest, dirtiest concrete floors. Once dry, cleaned floors are ready for traffic. They’re also ready for repairs, hardening and densifying, and any other treatment aimed at improving appearance, performance and service life.
- No dulling film after drying
- PH Neutral
- Low sudsing
- Enhances gloss finish
- Organic ingredients
- Has light, non-invasive citrus scent
- Ideal for use with auto scrubbers
- Excellent for general purpose cleaning and damp mopping
- Maintains slip resistance and durability of ULTRAguard and ULTRAguard PLUS
- 006-0136-04 ULTRAclean HiLite 1 quart
- 006-0149-00 ULTRAclean HiLite 1 gallon
- 006-0136-01 ULTRAclean HiLite 2.5 gallon
- 006-0136-00 ULTRAclean HiLite 5 gallon
HOW TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN POLISHED CONCRETE FLOORS
With a proper maintenance program a mechanically polished concrete floor can stay shinny and new for many years before a new seal coat or re-polish is required. Liquid spills need to be cleaned up as soon as they occur as polished concrete is a breathable surface that remains pourous. To ensure you maintain a long lasting and beautiful floor ensure to:
- Dust mopping – removes the fine dust and grit that can act as sandpaper grinding away the floor finish. The best results can be obtained by using a Micro-Fiber Dust Mop.
- Always use water and a pH Neutral Cleaner like ULTRAclean HiLite all-purpose cleaner. Refer to our TDS for mixing and application guidline
- Never wax a polished floor. Polished concrete is a low maintenance floor. Applying wax to the floor unnecessarily adds to its maintenance. Waxing a polished concrete floor voids all warranties.