Facilities Operations and Maintenance
WerkMaster Facility Maintenance Programs, designed specifically for concrete, stone and terrazzo flooring.
Using LEED Certified Products and Environmentally Friendly Solutions
WerkMaster’s Facility Maintenance Program (FMP) is designed to assist customers in preparing and maintaining their concrete stone and terrazzo floors.
Individualized program to meet your maintenance needs
On-site WerkMaster training and employee certification
Savings of up to 70% vs outside contractors
A single facility encounters a broad range of flooring maintenance issues every week, month and year. Regular, preventive maintenance helps maintain a clean, consistent appearance in all your locations, while optimizing functionality and safety. WerkMaster offers a one stop solution providing you with the machines, tooling, densifiers and sealers required to maintain your clients flooring looking amazing on a daily basis.
Whether removing mastics, coatings, overlays, or safety lines; or polishing concrete, re-applying epoxy, micro topping, or concrete sealer; WerkMaster has a solution to meet your needs. The program trains and certifies the customer in preparing, restoring and maintaining their facility.
10 Reasons to choose WerkMaster’s Facility Maintenance Program for your facility…
- Individualized program to meet your maintenance needs
- Assigned WerkMaster coordinator
- On-site WerkMaster training and employee certification
- Employee engagement friendly
- One source supplier
- Environmental compliance (LEED)
- Minimized facility down time
- Savings of up to 70% or more vs. outside contractors
- Established program finance options
- WerkMaster Limited Lifetime Warranty
…plus the added bonus of beautiful floors.